Complete the Collocations
Practice Task | Speaking
You should also use this new vocabulary often to insure you don’t forget it. Record yourself answering the questions below as this will help you to prepare for possible questions in the IELTS speaking test. Listen back to the recording and check for errors and breaks in your fluency.
- Should the government put more pressure on people to live a healthy lifestyle?
- What impact does industry have on the environment in your country?
- What is your main purpose for doing the IELTS test?
- Have you ever failed to take advantage of an opportunity to do something or go somewhere?
- Is the gap between the rich and poor becoming wider in your country? Why/not?